DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
With a proven track record in digital marketing and branding we are flexible on what sector this experience has been gained within albeit our preference would be for someone who has operated within a Fashion environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will have previous experience of defining and implementing digital marketing strategies and plans
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing spanning everything from high-performance digital campaigns for customer acquisition to the creation of high-quality integrated content for social media (and everything in between) and you will manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness with a full responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
You will build and execute content strategies for blogs, social media channels, video networks, newsletters, emails, and other digital content ; also you will ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for all e-commerce activity and ensure such activity is appropriately tracked. You will evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data, review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
You have 3/5 years of experience and have gained your skills across digital marketing functions within a fashion company such as: search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, media planning & arbitrage, analytics/e-commerce management, social media, and more.Your communication skills are exceptional (spoken & written) as well as your influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority .
You will have comprehensive understanding of e-commerce and possess strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
As the Finance Manager of Vivienne Westwood France (based in Paris) you will be in charge of the company accounting and financial management. The position is based in Paris and reports to the CFO of the VW Group in London and to the Corporate Affairs and Legal Director in Milan.
Your tasks will include :
- Registering all Invoices, Payments and General Ledger entries up to the preparation of the Financial Statements with the support of our external consultants
- VAT reporting
- Managing all the payments, liaising with the bank and weekly updating of the Cash Flow Report
- Preparation of the annual Budget and Cash Flow Forecast and Monthly Management Accounts
- Supervision of the Stock administration and organization of the Stocktakes
- Human Resource Supervision and salary administration with the help of an external consultant and of the Human Resources Department in Milan.
- Liaising with the finance managers of the other companies of the group in order to coordinate and reconcile all group transactions
- Supporting the commercial department of the company in the day to day running of the business providing all the interested parties with timely and accurate financial information
- A MSc degree in business administration, majoring in accounting
- 2-5 years of professional experience as an accountant in a French Company
- Fluency in English and French is required, additional Italian language skill is a plus
- Experience in the ERP systems Sage and RetailPro is an advantage
- Positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to independently drive improvement projects
- Strong planning, organizational, social and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a retail business will be considered as an advantage
En tant que Contrôleur Financier de la filiale France, vous serez en charge de la mise à jour de la comptabilité et du reporting financier. La position est basée à Paris et vous devrez reporter directement à la Directrice financière du Groupe basée à Londres ainsi qu’au Directeur juridique basé à Milan.
Vos missions :
- Enregistrer les factures, paiements et préparer le Reporting mensuel avec l’aide de l’expert-comptable
- Déclaration de TVA, DES, DAS2
- Garant des paiements à destination des fournisseurs et mise à jour de la trésorerie
- Préparation du Budget annuel et de la trésorerie
- Supervision de la gestion du stock et organisation des inventaires
- Supervision des RH et de la gestion de paie du personnel avec l’aide d’un consultant
- Réconciliation Intracompagny avec les Responsables financiers des autres filiales
- Aide aux commerciaux via des tableaux de bord
- Diplômé de l’enseignement supérieur type Master CCA/DSCF
- De 2/5 ans d’expériences professionnelles dans un environnement type PME
- Français et anglais courant, l’italien serait un plus
- Connaissance du logiciel de comptabilité Sage, RetailPro serait un avantage
- Volonté de vouloir améliorer les outils existants de manière autonome
- Compétences dans la résolution pratique de problèmes
- Une expérience dans le domaine du Retail serait un plus mais n’est pas discriminant
We are currently recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager to join our shop team in Bicester Village.
You will have strong experience in managing, developing and motivating a sales team while delivering an exceptionally high level of customer experience. You will train and coach the team to achieve results. You will be goal orientated to work towards improving the KPI.
You will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal). You must be able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations every time.
Start date: ASAP
We have a challenging opportunity for a talented designer to join our team at Vivienne Westwood Ltd. This is a superb opportunity to join a luxury and successful brand.
The applicant will be required to fulfill the following tasks:
- Maintain responsibility for the entire product design process including market research and design processes
- Providing design and proposing styles for the season under work
- Picture research for prints, style ideas, techniques and details
- Copying patterns when necessary
- Creating new designs when needed or amending new artwork and graphics
- Fully integrate and communicate within the Team and all other employees in the company
- Offer relevant research when asked using magazines, internet, libraries and markets etc.
- Present own ideas and develop to fulfil commercial/market and fashion requirements given
- Be able to understand garment construction and translate into flat technical drawings and spec sheets
- Be able to assist the Design Team in any of the tasks asked nearer deadline times eg, making of mood boards, helping with fabric plus colour selection, sketches etc
- Prepare sample request and artwork to be sent to the production company
- Attending meetings with suppliers and liaise with Merchandiser and Technologists through critical path as well as meeting with fabric agents at the production company
- Generally managing everything and keeping track of deadlines
- Develop products from research to production to distribution to presentation and finally to the customer for acceptance Review sales given by business control unit and present to designers.
Skills and experience:
- Design or fashion related qualifications
- Understanding of garment construction, fabrics and print.
- Ability to design across both graphic and garments
- Understanding of the critical path with the ability to work to seasonal deadlines.
- Experience working within a team
- Manage timelines to ensure on time delivery
- Be competent in using Excel, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Pattern making, draping and sketching skills.
- Knowledge of textile and ability to identify and manipulate fabrics
- Illustration skills are strongly required.
The successful Designer will be responsible for trend and research, demonstrating commercial awareness and understanding of shape, colour, fabric and print. Bring new and exciting ranges that maintain our leading edge and have the initiative when appropriate to identify new product opportunities. Hours and days of work will need to be flexible and role requires an element of international travel and regular store visits.
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN THE LUXURY RETAIL INDUSTRY AWAITS EXPERIENCED RETAIL STAFF -Central London
This exciting role is based in one of the greatest shopping locations of Central London and they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Person who has worked in high turnover stores for a brand or label that is well known / highly prestigious, to act as Brand Specialist based in one of London’s premiere department stores. It is essential that you are commercial, customer focussed, sales driven and understand the luxury market. You should have a passion for meeting targets and driving sales as well as promoting the designer brand. Previous retail experience preferably within a high end or luxury retailer is essential if you have a real passion and excitement for luxury retailers and designer brands and you have the experience above then we would love to hear from you.
Start date ASAP, salary based on experience.
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD – PARIS
Conseiller de vente en Grands Magasins Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d’un conseiller de vente expérimenté pour travailler au sein de notre point de vente aux Galeries Lafayette Haussmann.
Votre mission s’articulera autour des points suivants:
- Accompagner le client de l’accueil à la vente
- Conseiller et fidéliser une clientèle internationale
- Assurer la présentation des produits et la bonne tenue de la Boutique
- Veiller à la gestion des stocks
- Contribuer au développement de l’image de marque de la Maison
Constituer un fichier client Profil:
- Excellente présentation
- Bonne écoute et sens du relationnel
- Flexible et dynamique
- Sensibilité produit et connaissance du secteur
- Expériences en vente souhaitée (possibilité de stage et CDD)
- Excellent niveau d’anglais (une seconde langue serait un plus)
Pour postuler à cette offre merci de déposer ici votre CV et votre lettre de motivation