TRAVEL COORDINATOR/OFFICE MANAGER
We are currently looking for an experienced Travel Coordinator and Office Manager to work in our busy Administration Department based in our Head Office in Battersea, London.
Travel Coordinator main duties and responsibilities:
-To coordinate and manage all travel arrangements for the internal staff of the Company and external VIPs
- to arrange flights, hotels, itineraries etc.
- to provide detailed itineraries for staff travel in the most efficient way to lower costs.
- to check travel expenses
- to keep records of all the travel arrangements and related costs.
- to coordinate with the Accounts department for the re-invoicing of the travel costs to the different suppliers according to the specific contract’ agreements.
Office Manager main duties and responsibilities:
- organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office
- preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- This role is extremely fast-paced, demanding and will require diligent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills and lots of initiative, excellent communication and organizational skills, flexibility.
- Knowledge of Italian language is an advantage.
Starting date: ASAP.
Salary: Based on experience.
STOCKROOM CONTROLLER FOR BICESTER STORE
Reports to the Store Manager and London Warehouse Manager, ensuring carriage of merchandise from warehouse to store in order to optimise the potential of stock for the VW shops.
Monitors the stock turn and product availability reports of the VW shops and makes the necessary adjustments to stock profiles to ensure the stock turn /stock availability targets are met.
Key responsibilities :
Unpack and book-in all deliveries
Barcode all production garments for our shops
Help to load and unload the company van
Assists when needed to carry out seasonal & weekly stock checks
Maintains the stockroom in an organised and tidy layout
When needed prepares and organises pick ups by our courier
Receiving all old stock from all our UK shops
Flexible to work in the shop as sale assistant when required
JEWELLERY STOCK ASSISTANT
We are currently looking for a full-time Stockroom Assistant to work within the Jewellery department in our London head office.
The applicant must be able to manage and oversee all tasks related to shipment and stock preparation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking all the deliveries coming from suppliers (content of box trough delivery notes)
- Allocating the jewellery received by customer.
- Updating supplier’s and deliveries files.
- Packing the jewellery (including the packaging).
- Preparing packing lists
- Updating stock movement files
- Contacting shippers and organising pick up
- Barcoding jewellery
- Conducing stock take operations on seasonal basis
- Creating the seasonal retail book
- General admin support on a daily basis to the jewellery department and the operations manager.
- The candidate must be computer literate (Excel, MS Outlook and Word)
- Must be a team player, extremely precise and have good organisational skills.
Start date: ASAP.
We are currently searching for an experienced Product Developer for one of our Main Lines to assist in the process from initial seasonal development of product through the finished goods in alignment with the divisional sourcing strategy. This is a superb opportunity for bright mind with 2-3 year of experience in production or development to join a luxury and successful brand.
Participate in the conceptual development of all product lines
Working with the designer throughout the season to resolve any technical issue with the prototypes in work
Attending fittings keeping an eye on industrialization, costing and application problems
Material sourcing and development, attending fabric and yarn fairs and coordinating designers appointments
Make fabric price structure and ensure that fabrics are within price range
Suggesting and proposing materials and innovative techniques to designers at the beginning of the season, based on trend research
Maintain responsibility for the entire product design process including market research and design processes
Research global markets in order to identify trends, fabrics, and techniques
Archiving and keeping record constantly updated of suppliers/materials/product notes and fitting notes
Skills and experience:
Manage timelines to ensure on time delivery
Detail oriented, with strong organizational capabilities
Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Flexible/adaptable in a fast paced, team oriented environment
Thinks out of the box to find solutions to problems
Multi – tasking, being able to prioritise is essential
Work constructively and cooperatively in a driven design team or
High level of literacy with MS Office
Fluency in Italian is essential
Frequent travel to Italy/Europe is required
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN THE LUXURY RETAIL INDUSTRY AWAITS EXPERIENCED RETAIL STAFF -Central London
This exciting role is based in one of the greatest shopping locations of Central London and they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Person who has worked in high turnover stores for a brand or label that is well known / highly prestigious, to act as Brand Specialist based in one of London’s premiere department stores.
It is essential that you are commercial, customer focussed, sales driven and understand the luxury market. You should have a passion for meeting targets and driving sales as well as promoting the designer brand. Previous retail experience preferably within a high end or luxury retailer is essential
if you have a real passion and excitement for luxury retailers and designer brands and you have the experience above then we would love to hear from you.
Start date ASAP, salary based on experience.
Conseiller de vente en Grands Magasins
Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d’un conseiller de vente expérimenté pour travailler au sein de notre point de vente aux Galeries Lafayette Haussmann.
Votre mission s’articulera autour des points suivants :
- Accompagner le client de l’accueil à la vente
- Conseiller et fidéliser une clientèle internationale
- Assurer la présentation des produits et la bonne tenue de la Boutique
- Veiller à la gestion des stocks
- Contribuer au développement de l’image de marque de la Maison
- Constituer un fichier client
Profil : -Excellente présentation
-Bonne écoute et sens du relationnel
- Flexible et dynamique
- Sensibilité produit et connaissance du secteur
- Expériences en vente souhaitée (possibilité de stage et CDD)
- Excellent niveau d’anglais (une seconde langue serait un plus)